Personal, Educational, or Non-Commercial Uses
To order scans of photographs for personal, educational, or another non-commercial use, please fill out our Photo Scan Order Form or mail in a completed copy. To order a print please fill out the Photo Print Order Form. See fee structure below for more information.
For more detailed information on our photo policies, see our Reproduction Policy.
Personal, Educational, or Non-Commercial Uses, Reproduction Fees
- Single side page is $.50 per copy
- From Microfilm Reader is $.50 per copy
- Generated by the Society’s scanner
- Reference Quality Scan: $2.50 per image
- Personal Quality Images: $15.00 per image
- Publication Quality Images: Price Upon Request
- Other formats and resolutions are available upon request. Image is place on a CD-R or can be sent electronically.
Digital prints (glossy or matte)
- Made on the Society’s printer
- 8.5” x 11” – $15.00 per image
The following special prices pertain to students at all educational levels:
- Entrance fee for access to CCHS Archives & Library collections waived.
- Photocopies/Microfilm copies – first 6 free (any combination) then $0.50 each
- Digital scans – first 2 free, then $5.00 each
- $25.00 per item, photos taken by CCHS staff.
- Priced on a per request basis.
All mail orders must be pre-paid. All orders requiring shipping will be sent first class via the U. S. Postal Service. The fee for mailing an order will be $3.50. Patrons desiring any special services such as express delivery, insurance, etc., shall pay the standard postal service rate for any such services. Orders can be sent at the patron’s expense via FedEx or UPS, by providing the Society with the appropriate account number. The Society is not responsible for orders lost or damaged in shipping.
Rush orders will be accepted based on outside contractor’s capabilities. The charge for this service, when available, is 300% over the regular production fee.