About This Venue

The Two Mile House, located at 1189 Walnut Bottom Road, is a historic tavern constructed in 1820 by John Given.

It is located two miles outside of town on 6 acres of wooded property, an excellent venue for large and small events including weddings, bridal showers, corporate retreats, and parties.

It has two outdoor patios, one measuring 25 x 35 with a tent (included with rental) and another un-tented patio measuring 20 x 40.

Rental Form

  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • MM slash DD slash YYYY