- This event has passed.
Cumberland County Historical Society Annual Meeting and Expo
October 23, 2022 @ 12:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Join us for our 2022 Annual Meeting as well as an expo highlighting our current and permanent exhibits and mission based departments.
12:30: Doors Open
12:30 – 1:30: Refreshments and Tours
- Guided tours of the NEW Exhibit “War Amongst the People/From Swords to Plowshares” at the G. B. Stuart History Workshop
- Guided tours of the Permanent Galleries and the Sports in Cumberland County Exhibit
- Education Department Display
- Tours of the Archives and Library
- ****Members Only**** Shopping Experience with 20% off the entire inventory at History on High – The Shop
1:30 – 2:15: ****Members Only**** CCHS Annual Meeting
2:15 – 3:00: ****Members Only**** Keynote Speaker – David Maraniss discussing his newest book, Path Lit by Lightning: The Life of Jim Thorpe. (Seating extremely limited. Contact Sharon Filipovich at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-249-7610×122 to be added to a wait list or possible alternative venue.)
This VERY special event is free for members but space is limited. RSVPs are required and you must be a current member of CCHS to attend the Annual Meeting and Keynote Speaker portions.
Join or renew your membership here.
If you have any questions regarding your membership status contact Sharon Filipovich at email@example.com or 717-249-7610×122.
Members Register below: